Smart Water Filters is a fast-growing, innovative company. Our hard-working team have a strong commitment to improving the environment by bringing beautifully designed Scandinavian water filters to businesses and homes in the United Kingdom.
We are keen to speak to people who share our passion and commitment and we would love to hear from you if you think you have the skills and desire to help us achieve this.
Please take a look at our current vacancies and get in touch if you think your experience matches what we are looking for. We are happy to accept speculative enquiries too, please feel free to send us your CV and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
New Business Account Manager
Role: New Business Account Manager
Salary: Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission – paid quarterly
- Contributory Pension
- Bonus scheme
Skills Based Job Board Ad:
Smart Water Filters Limited are looking for a New Business Account Manager with a demonstrable history of achievement in selling solutions into the leisure, care homes, hospitals and hotel industries, to join their business in the UK.
As an Account Manager working for SWF® your primary function will be build and maintain a pipeline into Smart Water Filter’s major sales channels and conduct sales visits in line with SWF sales process.
You will be responsible for meeting KPI’s and pushing forward the company growth strategy.
This is a role for target driven professionals with a thorough understanding of the sales cycle from initial prospecting through to post implementation client care and account management.
The Company Vision
An innovative, forward thinking company who have an unshakable commitment to improving the environment by changing the way in which laundry processes are carried out
Our entire workforce is dedicated to this aim. We understand that changing established processes requires a different way of thinking, not to mention a substantial amount of research. We are ideally placed to assist with this. We speak in plain English, without jargon. We are always 100% honest about the claims we make of our products and can back these up by solid research carried out in Scandinavia.
Our beautifully designed water filters take water from the existing supply and process it to become ultra-clean. This means that washing without detergents is a new and exciting possibility.
We are committed to bringing this exciting new technology into UK based businesses and to improving the environment for future generations.
- Proven strong track record (minimum of 3 years) in a fast growing B2B sales organisation.
- Ability to establish and build upon strong internal and customer focused relationships.
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with all levels of the sales chain; presenting to C-Level executives and comfortable in communicating in both internal and external meetings.
- Strong forecasting and reporting skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory; in addition, we would like to see the candidate to be fluent in a second language.
- Customer driven, ability to develop long-term business relationships and hunger to close deals.
- Positive, energetic and passionate about building relationships.
- Creative and Solutions-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to enjoy a challenge.
- Build and develop new accounts within your sector.
- Lead the management of your accounts, post implementation to provide ongoing support and build strong client relationships.
- Working with senior management, refine and shape the account management and business development strategy in line with company needs and best practice.
- Provide internal strategic and tactical advice on new business programme development.
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful observations, and recommend bespoke solutions to enable clients to gain continued value from the range of our solutions.
- Help with developing communication plans and social media strategies.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- Home based
- Relaxed working environment
- Regular company socials
- Opportunity to help redefine an industry
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation